ptp

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Paris Hilton skin care product

Once the success of its flagship product perfume, Hollywood socialite Paris Hilton is now planning to share her beauty secrets with the launch of a collection of skin care products.

As reported by Contactmusic.com, Monday (25 / 4), heir to the king of luxury Hilton hotel chain that will work by company's leading product kencatikan to create a variety of creams and lotions which he expected to be launched next few months.



Told the news agency WENN, Paris said, "We are developing skin care products. This is our latest product that I'm working by high technology."

Paris tries to convince potential customers by saying, "During this time, I also do skin care as possible. So, I will launch which very good product for your skin," added Paris.

You want beautiful as Paris Hilton and smooth-skinned like this celebrity? Just wait for the product. (Vin)

1 comment:

  1. My brother suggested I would possibly like this website.
    He used to be totally right. This submit truly made my day.
    You cann't consider simply how so much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

    Visit my page; Dead Sea Kit

    ReplyDelete

Any question?
You can write down here, in comment section. It's free to comment and asking.